The following are the most talked-about Korean dramas from February 10 to 16, 2020. The ranking is based on the frequency by which dramas are mentioned/discussed online in South Korea (Source: Good Data Corporation).
10. Tell Me What You Saw (OCN) – 1.34%
9. XX (MBC) – 1.39%
8. Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (KBS2) – 1.54%
7. Forest (KBS2) – 1.59%
6. Diary Of A Prosecutor (JTBC) – 1.96%
5. The Cursed (tvN) – 2.91%
4. Dr. Romantic 2 (SBS) – 8.86%
3. Stove League (SBS) – 16.00%
2. Itaewon Class (JTBC) – 19.18%
1. Crash Landing On You (tvN) – 35.17%
Meanwhile, here is the list of the most talked-about Korean drama actors during the same period:
- Son Ye-jin (Crash Landing On You)
- Hyun Bin (Crash Landing On You)
- Kim Da-mi (Itaewon Class)
- Park Seo-joon (Itaewon Class)
- Namgoong Min (Stove League)
- Kim Jung-hyun (Crash Landing On You)
- Seo Ji-hye (Crash Landing On You)
- Ahn Hyo-seop (Dr. Romantic 2)
- Lee Sung-kyung (Dr. Romantic 2)
- Kwon Na-ra (Itaewon Class)
ABOUT THE FEATURED IMAGE: It features 5 of the most talked-about Korean dramas of 2019—Arthdal Chronicles, Hotel del Luna, SKY Castle, When The Camellia Blooms, and The Last Empress.
ONGOING KOREAN DRAMAS: 365: Repeat the Year | A Piece of Your Mind | Eccentric! Chef Moon (NEW) | Find Me in Your Memory | Hi, Bye Mama! (POPULAR) | Hospital Playlist (POPULAR) | Hyena | Memorist | Meow: The Secret Boy (NEW) | Nobody Knows | Once Again (NEW) | Rugal (NEW) | Somehow Family (NEW) | The World of the Married (POPULAR) | When the Weather is Fine
ABOUT US: A site dedicated to Korean TV series, Kdramapal publishes up-to-date and relevant content about Korean dramas including casting news, drama rankings, roundups (recaps), synopses and general info, and TV ratings. Visit us again for updates, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
KDRAMAPAL IS HIRING! Our team is looking for one (1) home-based news writer who can fluently translate Korean articles into English and write an original content using the translation. If you are qualified and interested, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].