Forum

[Solved] Excerpt from "Kdramas Treat Me Better Than My Psychologist Does"  

RSS

Kane Lele
(@kane)
New Member Registered
September 2, 2017 6:26 pm  

“Studies have found that the majority of people who are obsessed with TV shows are generally unhappy people. And yes, I was and I am one of them. I was so depressed at the idea of living life to the point I almost ended it with my own hand. Kdramas are not just bringing us an abundant of happiness, they too, teach us on many things and heal our mind unknowingly. I was lucky that I was able to be influenced by Kdramas in a good way, and thanks to that I could be a happier person now. Though my journey does not stop here as I am still striving to become a better and blissful person than I was yesterday”

ReplyQuote
Kane Lele
(@kane)
New Member Registered
September 3, 2017 12:55 pm  

Updated excerpt

"Living was a pure torture. I was literally hanging at the verge of the cliff – too miserable to get up and too sorry to let go my hand. Kdramaland was the only breathe zone I knew. I would run to them like a crying baby and they would heal me in the way that no one could imagine."

gdhunter liked
ReplyQuote
gdhunter
(@gdhunter)
Mr. Fanboysince2014 Admin
September 3, 2017 1:04 pm  

Thanks for the update Kane! I just want you to know that I enjoyed reading your heartfelt essay. I couldn't agree more that watching Kdramas are really more than just a leisure activity. 🙂

fanboysince2014

Kane Lele liked
ReplyQuote
Share: