Reunited Worlds is about two childhood friends born in the same year, Sung Hae-sung and Jung Jung-won, who get separated during their high school years due to an incident that causes the disappearance of Sung Hae-sung. They meet again 12 years later when the woman is already 31 years old but the guy is still young at 19. His physical appearance is the same as when he disappeared 12 years ago.
- Status: ONGOING
- Drama Title: Reunited Worlds
- Other Titles: Into the New World
- Genre: Fantasy, Romance
- Director: Baek Soo-chan
- Writer: Lee Hee-myung
- No. of Episodes: 32
- Broadcast Period: July 19 – September 7, 2017
- Time Slot: 22:00 Korean Standard Time, Wed & Thu
- Runtime: 35 minutes
- TV Network: SBS (free-to-air)
- Production Company(s): imTV
- Preceded by: Suspicious Partner
- Followed by: While You Were Sleeping
Main Cast & Characters
Yeo Jin-goo as Sung Hae-sung, a 19-year old high school student who passes away one day but returns home alive after 12 years looking exactly the same as when he was 19 years old.
Lee Yeon-hee as Jung Jung-won, Sung Hae-sung’s childhood friend who dreams of becoming a comics artist but ends up working at a restaurant to fulfill her friend’s dream to become a chef.
Ahn Jae-hyun as Cha Won-young, a mature man with good looks and warm personality. He owns the Italian restaurant where Jung Jung-won is working.
Supporting Cast & Characters
(to be updated)
(to be updated)
News & Developments
- Yeo Jin-goo, Jung Chae-yeon meet in latest stills from “Reunited Worlds”
- SBS reveals character posters for “Reunited Worlds”
- First still images from “Reunited Worlds” released
- Stills from “Reunited Worlds” first script reading released
- Main cast confirmed for SBS drama “Reunited Worlds”
- DIA’s Jung Chae-yeon confirmed to appear on “Reunited Worlds”
- Yeo Jin-goo, Lee Yeon-hee offered lead roles in upcoming SBS drama “Reunited Worlds”
Episode Summary & Review
Episode 1-2. June 14, 2017. Sung Hae-sung wakes up from his nap and realizes that 12 years have already passed. He returns home to see his family but finds someone else who reports him to the police as a thief. There he meets his high school classmate, now a cop, who faints the moment he realizes real Sung Hae-sung’s presence. Read complete summary & review here.
Episode 3-4. Sung Hae-sung gets the chance to find Jung Jung-won when he tries to meet his younger brother, Hae Chul, who is now working for loan sharks. These loan sharks are the ones who lend money to Jung Jung-won, so he obtains her address by hitting them until they give the information. He then arrives at Jung Jung-won’s home but the loan sharks follow him and make their revenge. Read complete summary & review here.