Manhole: Feel So Good tells the story of an unemployed young man, Bong-pil, who accidentally falls into a manhole that can function as a portal to the past. Upon discovering its bizarre ability, he then makes use of the manhole to travel between the past and present to stop the wedding of his longtime crush.
- Status: ONGOING
- Drama Title: Manhole: Feel So Good
- Other Titles: Manhole: Wonderland’s Feel
- Genre: Fantasy, Comedy
- Director: Park Man-young
- Writer: Lee Jae-gon
- No. of Episodes: 16
- Broadcast Period: August 9 – September 28, 2017
- Time Slot: 22:00 Korean Standard Time, Wed & Thu
- Runtime: 60 minutes
- TV Network: KBS (free-to-air)
- Production Company(s): Celltrion Entertainment
- Preceded by: Seven Day Queen
- Followed by: (to be updated)
Main Cast & Characters
Kim Jae-joong as Bong Pil, an unemployed man who has been preparing for the civil service exam for the past three years. His love for his neighborhood crush of 28 years leads him to make a desperate move to travel in time just to stop her wedding. He acts grumbly and is sometimes mean to Sujin, but the whole neighborhood knows how much he loves her.
Uee as Kang Soo-jin, the long-time friend and crush of Bong Pil who suddenly announces her marriage to a handsome pharmacist one week before the schedule. She went through so many twists and turns in her life because of Bong Pil but she knows well why he acts that way. Although she is tired of Pil’s crooked ways of expressing his affection, she doesn’t quite hate his feelings toward her.
Jung Hye-seong as Jin-sook, an easy-going and boyish woman who says dressing up and wearing makeup is a waste of time yet there’s actually a shy woman inside her. Bong Pil has been using her for 28 years to achieve his love for Soo-jin. She is used to throwing dirty jokes at Bong Pil and makes him flustered.
Baro as Jo Suk-tae, Bong Pil’s best friend notorious for being a dummy. He fails to enter in a university and has been preparing for the civil service exam for six straight years but to no avail. Bong Pil treats him as his best friend, but Suk-tae does not feel the same way. As a child, he was bullied until Bong Pil saved him and became his friend. However, ever since that day, Bong Pil has treated him like his servant, so he comes to detest him and waits for the day when Pil screws up his life.
Supporting Cast & Characters
(to be updated)
Suggested Content: Korean Drama Rating from August 14 to 20, 2017. Read the highlights here.
- OST Part 1: Airplane by Louie (Geeks)
- OST Part 2: To You by Royal Pirates
News & Developments
- ‘Man Who Dies To Live’ beats ‘Manhole’ by 8 % point-gap in ratings
- Kim Jae-joong time-travels in new ‘Manhole’ poster
- Character posters out for “Manhole: Feel So Good”
- Main cast cross street in “Manhole: Feel So Good” poster
- “Manhole: Feel So Good” cast dance in downtown Seoul in first teaser
- KBS releases “Manhole: Feel So Good” script reading photos
- B1A4’s Baro receives offer to star in “Manhole: Wonderland’s Feel”