Hi there, welcome to Open Korean Drama Review (oKDr), a Kdramapal initiative that allows anyone from around the world to write and publish a Korean drama review on Kdramapal. The title says it all—the submission of reviews is open to ALL, wherever you are in the world. But nah, we don’t just accept any review. What we want are well-written and compelling articles that will leave an impact on the readers.
Every oKDr writer is considered a volunteer for Kdramapal, but he/she will receive a $10-gift for every review he/she submitted that gets an approval. The more reviews you write, the more money that will go into your Paypal account. Yes, Paypal is the payment method and we will only send the cash gift if the writer has a Paypal account (otherwise, no gift).
Here are some guidelines:
- You must have seen the entire drama before writing a review. (Take note that you are to write a COMPLETE review of a series.)
- The review must have a minimum word count of 700 words.
- The review must include in its content the synopsis and the main cast of the drama, just like this one.
- You must be registered in the Forums before submitting your review.
- You must fill up the form below with the username you registered in the Forums. This username will serve as your author name for your article.
- You can write a review only for a drama that is found on the list below.
- Your submission will be reviewed by an editor, after which you will be notified via email if your article gets approved or disapproved for publication. We discourage the submission of poorly written reviews.